Developed by OEP, the MyBEAP is an easy and efficient web-based method to create a Building Emergency Action Plan (BEAP). After BSSRs complete eleven user-friendly sections, the system will automatically generate a building specific BEAP.
The MyBEAP, now available to BSSRs, is an easy and user-friendly way to generate a building specific Building Emergency Action Plan (BEAP). A valid UGA MyID and password is required to access the MyBEAP.
To compete the MyBEAP, the following information will be needed:
- Building Safety Team members and contact information
- Emergency Floor Coordinator names, contact information and floor locations
- Building Hazards/Areas of Special Concern
- Specific locations of individuals with disabilities in the building
- Names, contact information and location of CPR/First Aid certified individuals in the building
- Location of any Automatic External Defibrillators (AEDs) in the building
- Location of any first aid kits in the building
- Location of fire evacuation assembly areas
- Location of bomb threat evacuation locations
- Specific location(s) of tornado shelter areas in the building
- NOAA Weather Radio Locations and Staff Assignments
If you need assistance or have questions about completing a MyBEAP for your building, please contact the Office of Emergency Preparedness at (706) 542-5845.