Skip to content
- Notify the UGA Police at 911 immediately.
- Do not attempt to clean up the spill.
- Remove yourself and others from the area.
- Cordon off the area and do not let others enter the area.
- If anyone had contact with the hazardous material, they should be isolated and await treatment by emergency personnel.
- Do not pull the fire alarm unless there is a fire.
- Provide first responders with information about the spill, chemical and the spill area.
- Evacuate the building if first responders issue the evacuation order.
- Re-enter the building only when an “all clear” is provided by first responders.