NOTE: BEFORE ORDERING AN EVACUATION CHAIR, DEPARTMENTS NEED TO CONTACT PETE GOLDEN, Office of Emergency Preparedness, for instructions.
After contacting OEP, follow these steps.
DEPARTMENTS USING UGAmart: BEFORE YOU LOG ON TO UGAmart: Download and save the Evacuation Chair Quote.pdf to your computer, as you will need this file to upload later as an attachment when ordering in UGAmart.
* NOTE: During the ordering process in UGAmart, you will be prompted to upload your saved quote into the “External Line Attachment“. (Attachment link in UGAmart can be found on the Summary-Draft Requisition screen.)
Departments ordering an Evacuation Chair via UGAmart use the following instructions:
UGA Departmental Orders for Evacuation Chair Using UGA MART
(vendor: EVAC + CHAIR NORTH AMERICA LLC)
- Log into UGAmart using your UGA MYID
- Choose “non-catalog item tab (next to the” Go To:” prompt)
- Enter Supplier: EVAC + CHAIR NORTH AMERICA LLC
- Enter Item Description:
a. EVAC+CHAIR 300H (MK-4)
b. Enter the quantity and the price estimate ($1,495.00 per chair)
- Select Save and Add Another
- Enter Item Description
b. Enter the quantity and the price estimate at $45.00 per chair
- Select Save and Close (screen will go back to Home/Shop screen)
- View your shopping cart (top right corner)
- Verify the information, then PROCEED TO FINAL REVIEW
- Enter your Account number and Detail Object (use 74300 as your detail object code)
- Select External Notes and Attachments
a. Select add attachment…
b. Upload the Evac+Chair Quote
- Go to Final Review
- Submit for Approval
- Inform the Office of Emergency Preparedness of the evacuation chair order at firstname.lastname@example.org.